||21 ft 2 in (6.45 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
With the exclusive NITRO® Z21 Z-PRO Package, you get our most popular high-performance upgrades at an exceptional value—you save more than $2,210 off the normal upgrade price!
The NITRO® Z21 Z-PRO Package comes factory-rigged with a powerful Minn Kota® Fortrex® 112-lb. thrust, 36V trolling motor to make moving the boat effortless. You also get Lowrance® Elite-9 Ti and Elite-12 Ti fishfinders to help you find the fish, and now two Power-Pole® 8' Blade Edition shallow-water anchors lock you down when you get there!
The sum of all things bass fishing, the Z21 is designed to enhance your fishing skills so that you, too, can become a champion. And it rides proudly on a custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion and chip protection, tongue step, boarding handle and swing-away tongue.
- Length:21' 2"
- Length: 21' 2"
- Beam: 95"
- Bottom width: 74"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 825 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Average weight: 2150 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4050 lbs.
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 11"
- Storage length: 24' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- Remote oil fill (OptiMax® motors only)
- Spare prop holder
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW console design w/2" (5.08 cm) additional leg room
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil level indicator
- Digital switch panel w/blue backlight & soft-touch shroud
- Dash light dimmer
- Waterproof digital switches
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder & 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) bilge pump
- Automatic bilge
- LED console courtesy light
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels w/stowable stern light
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage
- Automatic LED-lighted starboard bow rod storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 3-bank, 30-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- NEW Z-Core seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame (driver & passenger seats)
- Adjustable sliding driver & passenger seats w/removable center seat cushion
- 45-sq.-ft., (4.2-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck for comfort & mobility
- Step-up to bow deck w/86-qt. (81 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame & hydraulic pedestal
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Rod organizer in port rod locker
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- Center bow magnetic under-lid lure organizer
- 2 large, lockable center bow storage lockers w/lift assists
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port below-console pull-out storage drawer
- 1 lift-out, molded aft port storage box that will accept four 3700 tackle trays w/propeller under storage
- 1 lift-out, molded aft starboard storage box that will accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment w/lift-out tool/rope storage tray
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 2 insulated aft 19-gal. (72 L) Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Oxygen generator in each livewell
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- 16° variable deadrise hull
- Rapid Planing System™ for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 8" (20.0 cm) adjustable jack plate (Verado® only)
- 12" (30.5 cm) adjustable jack plate (OptiMax® only)
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- NEW 7-pin connector
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (726 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- NEW bow Lowrance® Elite-9 Ti gimbal mounted fishfinder
- NEW console Lowrance® Elite-12 Ti flush mounted fishfinder
- NEW 2 Power-Pole® 8' (2.44 m) Blade Edition shallow-water anchors
- Minn Kota® Fortrex® 36V, 112-lb. (50.8 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
- NEW cable trolling motor handle
- NEW power-adjust pneumatic lumbar support for driver’s seat
- NEW T-H Marine livewell culling system
- Factory-applied keel protector
- 4-bank, 40-amp battery charger
- Hot Foot™ throttle & Pro-Trim lever
- 2 automatic bilge pumps
- 1 extra SRM29 trolling battery
- 31M-AGM cranking battery upgrade
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
Call For Price
||Tracker Boating Center LONGVIEW / East Texas Boating World
415 South Eastman Rd.
Longview, TX 75602